Still stumped with what to do on Valentine’s Day? Check out some of these ideas, single or taken:
- Make something chocolatey – This is one of the most common gifts for your sweetie, and can have fantastic results. Maybe get some fresh strawberries and dip them in chocolate yourself; don’t underestimate the power of some homemade dessert.
- Dinner for two – Busy schedules keeping you two apart? Try getting together and making dinner as a team at home. This gives you time to catch-up on each other’s lives in a more casual setting than dinner out. Plus you get to keep the leftovers.
- Date night dilemma – Stuck in a dating rut and on a budget? Make a jar of popsicle sticks with fun ideas for a night in or out. This gives you something tangible for your better half, it’s inexpensive, and can help you spice up the romance.
- The Single Mingle – Get your single friends together for games and dessert. Just because you don’t have a date doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the fun!
- A Night for yourself – If you’re feeling down about single life, today is a great opportunity for some rest and relaxation. School is stressful! Use Valentine’s Day as an excuse for a night of pampering and focusing on your own needs.