Lord Almighty, Summer Is Here At Last!

The heat wave is finally HERE!
It seems Portland has decided that the rainy days are over, and summer has found its way to us at last—past time, if you ask me.
Just a few days ago, I was feeling pretty down—I’m taking summer classes, and when it’s raining or overcast and you’re bussing to class during the summer (when you should rightfully be playing frisbee and sippin’ brews with friends), it’s kind of a bummer.
But now summer is undoubtedly here (hell, it’s 86 degrees!) and my frown has turned upside down. It doesn’t hurt that my roommates and I just bought a grill too. Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties, toasty buns, and some good ol’ iced lemonade. It’s true, I would rather be playing soccer or picking up a six pack at the store than going to class when it’s this nice out, but going to class when it’s sunny sure beats trekking to class through crappy June weather.
What have you been up to now that summer’s decided to show its face?

12 thoughts on “Lord Almighty, Summer Is Here At Last!

1. http://pagingsupermom.com/?attachment_id=4906 says:

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I
    was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems
    with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

2. richardfolkiss says:

Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties, toasty buns, and some good ol’ iced lemonade. It’s true, I would rather be playing soccer or picking up a six pack at the store than going to class when it’s this nice out, but going to class when it’s sunny sure beats trekking to class through crappy June web design.

3. andrehites says:

But now summer is undoubtedly here (hell, it’s 86 degrees!) and my frown has turned upside down. It doesn’t hurt that my roommates and I just bought a grill too. Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties follow us

4. Kendra Colby says:

Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties, toasty buns, and some good ol’ iced lemonade.It seems to me that much of the excessive outrage against him is generated by the fact that he doesn’t wear a white collar and he didn’t perform his actions for white collar reasons. forskolin for weight loss

5. Fermina Tedeschi says:

Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties, toasty buns, and some good ol’ iced lemonade.Blogger John Quiggin reports that Morgan Stanley and MacQuarie Bank clients probably gainedspartagen XT

6. Hwa Devore says:

Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties, toasty buns, and some good ol’ iced lemonade.Huge crowds in Tahrir Square in early 2011royal jelly

7. best says:

Barbecue beef brisket is the national dish of the Republic of Texas. Here’s the recipe for how to cook it the way the BBQ champions abd BBQ restaurants cook it. Learn how to grill Brisket steak in best weather now!
    Back Pork Ribs Recipe

8. fred mes says:

It doesn’t hurt that my roommates and I just bought a grill too. Class is always easier to attend when you know you’re coming home to sizzling patties, toasty buns, and some good ol’ iced lemonade. roger