by Jenna Rae Tucker
So, being in a long distance relationship is rough. I used to think a two-hour drive was bad, but it’s cake compared to the 16-hour fiasco I am dealing with now. The distance definitely blows when holidays or your birthday comes around and it’s just not feasible to travel that far. Even though I have never been a celebrator of Hallmark’s favorite card selling day, Valentine’s Day, (I made this fact up), it is yet another reminder of how far away my dumb boyfriend is.
But never fear! There are some positives here, like:
- You can totally get all of your homework done and only be distracted by food, the TV, your dog, rain, or whatever else is around that seems more fun than homework.
- You can talk to your dog all day without someone else thinking you’re weird.
- Shaving your legs…pshhhh
- Wearing real pants. Yeah…right.
- No one to judge seven-day-a-week pizza habit.
- “Law and Order SVU” marathon again. Watch me.
- Ice cream social for one.
- 8. And if your bf sends you candy, you can eat it all in one sitting without having to share
But seriously, I probably wouldn’t be able to do everything I need to do for my thesis if zee man was here, so I guess that’s the upside even though it doesn’t feel that way.
You have to find that silver lining, right Jennifer Lawrence?